||• Open new markets for redistribution, appoint and manage distributors.
• Formulate, execute and achieve agreed sales plans. Track monthly performance vs. plan and take necessary actions/steps where required.
• Drive and monitor all sales promotion activities.
• Control all approved sales operating expenses.
• Recruiting, training, management and retention of talented local sales staff.
• Drive all new product launches.
• Evaluating and assessing various marketing projects implemented periodically.
• Regularly tracking competitive information on sales, pricing, new products and report to management with analysis and recommendations.
• Monitor and update customer database and work out and implement coverage plans.
Explore and develop new business opportunities/channels.