||Reviews and analyzes purchase or sourcing requests.
• Coordinate purchasing activities with manufacturing, planning and engineering departments to acquire inventory in a cost effective and timely manner. Processes purchase requisitions, purchase change orders and requests for quotes to suppliers.
• Participate in maximizing the procurement teams' changes, part parameters; quote table maintenance, supplier database information, part number/supplier code information.
• Support sourcing programs for engineering materials and MRO items.
• Performs cost analysis for major commodities (e.g., materials, components, equipment and services).
• Monitor the cost, schedule and scope of assigned subcontracts to negotiate highest quality at best value.
• Develop new supply sources where vendors and suppliers are no longer competitive.
• Recommend cost saving proposals including substitution or alternative sourcing.
• Interact closely with suppliers and customer QA to resolve quality issues.
• Work with management to address all aspects of commodity management, including procurement support, commodity business plans, market trends assessment, pricing, and product availability.
• Perform Spend analysis and identification of opportunities of cost savings.
• Reviewing policies, contracts for opportunity identification and improvements
• Creating RFx & sending to supplier
• Following up with suppliers for response submission
• Driving contract negotiations / renegotiations
• Providing supplier performance analysis for key suppliers
• Ensuring compliance, reporting and customer satisfaction
• Coordinating with users for dependencies, escalating, as required
• Collecting Market intelligence
• Ensuring SLAs are measured and met
• Working with internal & external stakeholders to resolve service related issues
• Supporting the buying house program management